Friday, June 27, 2014

I am back!

Hey Ladies. I am back and I do not have a good enough reason why I have been missing for more than a year. I am hoping that I will be back blogging on a regular basis, maybe once a week, about you know the same about stuff - beauty, fashion, lifestyle and hopefully a little more.

Anyway let me give you a little breakdown on what have been happening in my life for the past year. We move out to a rental property out in the middle of no where, hopefully that will change after the end of lease. Although I do not think our cats will be happy about that, they have been quite comfortable with this house given the fact we have a nice paved backyard for them to roam around. The only thing that is consistent in my life is my eBay store as I have been selling heaps of clothing. If any of you interested in checking out my store it is called pretty.petite - oh I only sell within Australia as international shipping is crazy expensive, even local shipping! So if you are a local do check it out.

In case you are wondering, I have deleted my older post so I can start a new. So I guess that is it for now, until my next post. Do not forget to add me on instagram if you have not done so - MsLuminance. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment